The third maintenance release of the NAV 4.4 series was released 31.03.
The following reported bugs have been fixed:
- LP#1538270 (PortAdmin crashes when non admin try to remove a vlan from the trunk)
- LP#1543529 (portadmin: default vlan is not setable for non-admin if auth is enabled)
- LP#1543953 (Wrong units in Gbits/s graphs)
- LP#1544059 (Subnet matrix is no longer helpful when no scopes have been defined)
- LP#1551205 (Subject description of 3rd party alerts in status page are uninformative)
- LP#1552198 (ranked statistics give vague error when no data exists)
- LP#1554466 (PortAdmin: when proper cisco voice vlans enabled changing vlan changes native vlan)
- LP#1559004 (Extract VLAN information from Juniper routers)
- LP#1563369 (Rickshaw graphs do not update on interval change)
Happy NAVing everyone!