The initial 4.5 series release of NAV is now out.
With this release, we discontinue our packaging support for the old Debian Wheezy release. If you wish to package for Wheezy yourself, you can fork the packaging code located at Bitbucket.
The virtual appliance will be updated shortly.
NAV 4.5 introduces the following user-visible features and improvements:
- LP#1321249 (A new tool for generating Graphite metrics from PostgreSQL queries)
- LP#1531851 (Trend comparison in graphs)
- LP#1531853 (API: more flexible authorization and administration)
- LP#1534481 (Maintenance task selection based on device group)
- LP#1546434 (Add bulk upload of images in room view)
- LP#1577318 (Add timestamp filtering to cam and arp API)
- LP#1588187 (Cabling/patch registration and presentation in need of serious usability improvements)
These reported bugs have been fixed:
- LP#1551217 (Alert from 3rd party - maintenance mode not respected) [the 4.4.4 release did not fix the eventengine part of this issue, this release does]
- LP#1590654 (Lost ipdevpoll database connections aren’t properly reset under Django 1.7)
Happy NAVing everyone!