The initial 4.6 series release of NAV is now out!
The virtual appliance will be updated shortly.
As always, we recommend you read the release notes for a fuller description of the new features and significant changes.
NAV 4.6 introduces the following user-visible features and improvements:
- LP#1567943 (multiple dashboards)
- LP#1248086 (alert on loss of redundancy in an aggregated (portchannel) link)
- LP#1531850 (more flexible system for location of equipment)
- LP#1634874 (choose columns in status widget)
- LP#1646405 (Improve functions for IP Address Management [IPAM])
- LP#1646408 (prefix details page)
- LP#1646411 (Collect and store static routes)
- LP#1646413 (Work around buggy Q-BRIDGE-MIB implementation in Juniper EX switches)
- LP#1646416 (Add a command line program to manipulate NAV users)
These reported bugs have been fixed:
- LP#1626856 (ipdevpoll inventory job crashes if a device reports multiple modules with the same name)
- LP#1629823 (prefix usage api endpoint lists empty results)
- LP#1630506 (Arnold detention crashes when switch reports SNMP agent error)
- LP#1634903 (LLDP topology bug when two devices share the same initial sysname)
- LP#1638568 (Incomplete topology information causes eventengine to post boxShadow alerts instead of boxDown alerts)
- LP#1640714 (Erroneous interpretation of LLDP-MIB port numbers may cause wrong topology to be detected)
- LP#1641522 (Chart Widget unresponsive)
Happy NAVing everyone!