The second maintenance release of the 4.7 series of NAV is now out!
Packages for Debian Stretch are now also published, so the install instructions have been updated.
The virtual appliance will be updated shortly.
Fixed issues in this release:
- #1516 (Default maintenance duration too long)
- #1532 (SeedDB bulk import of organizations and rooms crashes on misformatted attribute lists)
- #1535 (Alert profiles - filtering on location does not include sublocations)
- #1546 (IndexError in portadmin search if ipdevpoll hasn’t run yet)
- #1553 (Status widgets crash if filtering on locations with non-ascii characters in the ID)
- #1560 (portadmin may change vlan for incorrect port on non-cisco devices)
- #1565 (geomap does not render rooms)
- #1567 (Moved searchproviderlist to settings)
- #1568 (Fixed deleting non-required schemas in search_path)
- #1571 (devicehistory - device group history does not work)
- #1583 (Netmap cache crashes on non-ascii strings)
Happy NAVing everyone!