The fourth maintenance release of the 4.8 series of NAV is now out!
The virtual appliance will be updated shortly.
Fixed GitHub issues:
- #1638 (‘array index out of range’ when viewing a trunk port in PortAdmin)
- #1643 (Location with active alerts - edit title)
- #1650 (Submitting a threshold rule without a target crashes with a KeyError)
- #1655 (Auditlog only displaying the first 100 entries in the log)
- #1654 (Fix broken auditlog browsing and auditlog more things)
- #1656 (Sensor widget crashes when sensor is missing)
- #1660 (UninettMailDispatcher does not support non-ASCII characters and requires SMTP server on localhost)
- #1661 (Business reports, link availability - want description)
- #1664 (Remove bracket syntax for url parameters to Graphite)
- #1665 (Interface details tries to get sensor data on empty sensorlist)
- #1669 (Shouldn’t use CAM to select topology for aggregated ports where LLDP is available on the physical ports)
- #1685 (Do not consider CAM data from aggregator ports when there is LLDP/CDP topology available from its aggregated ports)
- #1670 (Treshold editor doesn’t work for metrics with hash characters in name)
- #1673 (Repeated traceback e-mails for Internal Server Error: /netmap/traffic/layer2/)
- #1676 (Audit log changes to API tokens)
- #1677 (ipdevinfo should link to an IP Device’s audit log)
- #1678 (EventMixIn.get_subject() should never return a string)
- #1680 (SeedDB patch editor only lists switch ports, not physical ports)
Happy NAVing everyone!