The first maintenance release of the 5.1 series of NAV is now out!
The source code is available for download at GitHub.
A new package for Debian 10 (Buster) is available in our APT repository as usual. Packages for Debian 9 (Stretch) have been discontinued.
Please be extra aware of config file changes. Look out for
*.dpkg-dist files in
/etc/nav and make sure to update your running config.
The virtual appliance will be updated shortly.
Fixed GitHub issues in this release
- #2200 ([BUG] HttpChecker crashes when username/password combo is configured)
- #2216 ([BUG] BGP sessions with AS numbers larger than 2147483647 cause ipdevpoll jobs to fail with psycopg2.errors.NumericValueOutOfRange)
- #2221 (NAV 5.1 Netmap is blank)
- #2222 ([BUG] configuring juniper device description results in HTML special characters code)
- #2224 ([BUG] status now shows box as ‘down’ even though it is up)
- #2225 ([BUG] Alert export errors prevent proper processing of events in eventengine)
- #2229 ([BUG] EventEngine alert export crashes on any alert from a device that is a member of a device group)
- #2230 ([BUG] Cannot enable dot1x mode in PortAdmin)
- #2234 ([BUG] Bulk import, ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘split’)
We always advise you to have a look at NAV’s accompanying release notes when upgrading.
Happy NAVing everyone!