The second maintenance release of the 5.1 series of NAV is now out!
The source code is available for download at GitHub.
A new package for Debian 10 (Buster) is available in our APT repository as usual. Packages for Debian 9 (Stretch) have been discontinued.
Please be extra aware of config file changes. Look out for
*.dpkg-dist files in
/etc/nav and make sure to update your running config.
The virtual appliance will be updated shortly.
Fixed GitHub issues in this release
- #2210 ([BUG] Traffic graphs use the SI unit system rather than binary prefixes)
- #2215 ([BUG] NAV will refuse to identify LLDP remote port names that contain trailing NUL bytes)
- #2235 ([BUG] TypeError at /alertprofiles/filters/add-expression/ init_() takes 1 positional argument but 2 were given)
- #2238 ([BUG] Geomap doesn’t work if DOMAIN_SUFFIX is not set in nav.conf)
- #2239 ([BUG] using DOMAIN_SUFFIX breaks netbox links in Geomap)
- #2241 (Allow custom tabs for port details view)
- #2250 (Fix formatting of small and negative numbers in Rickshaw graphs)
- #2252 (Fix broken serial numbers for Juniper, APC PowerNet and old HP devices)
We always advise you to have a look at NAV’s accompanying release notes when upgrading.
Happy NAVing everyone!