The third maintenance release of the 5.1 series of NAV is now out!
The source code is available for download at GitHub.
A new package for Debian 10 (Buster) is available in our APT repository as usual. Packages for Debian 9 (Stretch) have been discontinued.
Please be extra aware of config file changes. Look out for
*.dpkg-dist files in
/etc/nav and make sure to update your running config.
The virtual appliance will be updated shortly.
Fixed GitHub issues in this release
- #2159 ([BUG] UPS widget is inconsistent between showing minutes and seconds remaining time)
- #2240 ([BUG] Workaround for wrong interface speed SNMP implementations)
- #2253 (Drastically improve page load times on maintenance edit form)
- #2254 ([BUG] Search after partial IP-address crashes)
- #2255 (ipdevinfo maintenance task link should be to task details view, not the task editor)
- #2257 (Exclude Coriant Groove port sensors from collection based on portAdminStatus)
- #2260 (IP Device custom data should be “urlized”)
- #2263 ([BUG] Job ‘inventory’ for xxx aborted: Job aborted due to save failure (cause=ValueError(‘A string literal cannot contain NUL (0x00) characters.')))
- #2264 (Hardcoded vendor name)
- #2267 (Link to filtered report must be urlencoded)
- #2269 ([BUG] ipdevinfo shows empty Function-field for some hosts)
- #2270 ([BUG] Documentation search does not work)
- #2275 (SshChecker not handling connections properly)
We always advise you to have a look at NAV’s accompanying release notes when upgrading.
Happy NAVing everyone!