NAV 5.1.4 released
The fourth maintenance release of the 5.1 series of NAV is now out!
The source code is available for download at GitHub.
A new package for Debian 10 (Buster) is available in our APT repository as usual. Packages for Debian 9 (Stretch) have been discontinued.
Please be extra aware of config file changes. Look out for
*.dpkg-dist files in
/etc/nav and make sure to update your running config.
The virtual appliance will be updated shortly.
Fixed GitHub issues in this release
- #2281 ([BUG] Saving alert permissions crashes Alert Profiles)
- #2282 (PortAdmin SNMP error handling is broken in several ways)
- #2284 ([BUG] IP device interfaces don’t get updated with speed information)
- #2285 (Extract Cisco PoE port mapping method)
- #2288 (Disable the PortAdmin “Enable” checkbox for interfaces that aren’t editable)
We always advise you to have a look at NAV’s accompanying release notes when upgrading.
Happy NAVing everyone!