The initial feature release of the 5.2 series of NAV is now out!
The source code is available for download at GitHub.
A new package for Debian 10 (Buster) is available in our APT repository as usual. Packages for Debian 11 (Bullseye) have not been built yet.
Please be extra aware of config file changes. Look out for
*.dpkg-dist files in
/etc/nav and make sure to update your running config.
The virtual appliance will be updated shortly.
User-visible features and improvements:
- #1928 (Document 802.1X support of PortAdmin for end users)
- #2289 (Add config option to disallow editing of uplinks and downlinks in PortAdmin)
- #2295 (Redefine alert severity levels and make them configurable)
- #2297 (Document the event and alert type hierarchy)
Fixed GitHub issues in this release
- #2296 ([BUG] Portadmin save API incorrectly returns 500 error where 400 is appropriate)
- #2298 ([BUG] PortAdmin RpcError on JunOS 20 and newer)
We always advise you to have a look at NAV’s accompanying release notes when upgrading.
Happy NAVing everyone!